Remington shurshot heavy dove Loads 12 ga 2.75″ 1-1/8 oz 7.5 Shot 25Box/10Case
- For the broadest selection in game specific upland shotshells, Remington upland loads are the perfect choice for a wide variety of game bird applications – suitable for everything from quail to farm predators.
- Long considered to be some of the best-balanced, best-patterning upland field loads available, this family of shotshells offers great selections for upland bird hunting.
- These shells combine an ideal balance of powder charge and shot payload to deliver effective velocities and near-perfect patterns with mild recoil for high volume upland hunting situations.
- Excellent balance and patterns
- 1,255 fps velocity
- Mild recoil for high-volume hunting
- 7-1/2 shot size
- For upland game
- 25-round box
- 2-3/4″ shell length
- 12 gauge
- 1-1/8 oz. shot
SPECIFICATIONS ON THE REMINGTON SHURSHOT HEAVY DOVE
- Shot Type: Lead
- Gauge/bore: 12
- Number of rounds: 25
- Shell length (in.): 2-3/4
- Species: Dove/Quail
- Ounce shot: 1-1/8
- Shot size: 7-1/2
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
ABOUT REMINGTON ARMS
Until 2015, Remington Arms was part of the Freedom Group, which was owned by Cerberus Capital Management. In 2014, a new plant was built in Huntsville, Alabama to produce AR-15 style semi-automatic rifles and Remington 1911 R1 pistols. In 2015, the Freedom Group was renamed as Remington Outdoor Company.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT AND SAFETY INFORMATION
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item